ACC panel has been inspected and verified to be in good operating order - I
checked it last weekend.  Interestingly, the Gen 2 W126 models have a slightly
redesigned ACC controller that eliminated the right angle joints that were
soldered.  The later models have the plugs and everything on a single board.

Thanks!

Dan