Diesels ROCK, guys! Had I been driving a vergasser I would have been stranded at the side of the road.

Dan

Uh, that is OLD Diesels ROCK, guys! Had I been driving a vergasser I would have been stranded at the side of the road. Mechanical Fuel Injection ROCKS!

Had you been driving vergasser OR a newer Dissel with electronic (computer) controlled injection, you would have been F.O.R.D.

Clinging to my bibles and my OLD DIESELS! But it is pillory and her pill-posse that are bitter clingers.