  Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:45:15 -0500
From: John Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes Digest, Vol 3, Issue 87
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Saturday, February 11, 2006, at 08:59 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:

> Ahh, doubt it. I've actually made my shoulder sore screwing with the
> blasted thing. I've driven all sorts of different vehicles before,
> this is definately a shifter that isn't working right. I'm just
hoping
> my Indy is back Monday so he can do those bushings...
>   I do have a backup Indy, he's got no shop though so we'll have to
> scramble for space.
>
>   -Curt

 Cathy complained of a sore shoulder too. The shifter definitely needs
to get past the 3-4 gate before it will be effective when pushed down.
I remember having to get used to it, it's been a long time since I've
driven that car.
   Have you been able to get reverse at all ever?  Since you started
posting about the shifter? Was it intermittent? Can you ask the PO if
they had trouble with it?
 I'm doing some wishful thinking here for you.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am