On Sunday, February 12, 2006, at 09:45 AM, Curt Raymond wrote:

Yeah I drove it Monday fine, Tuesday I road while my wife drove and she had trouble with it, took much fiddling. Wednesday when I had it back I noticed it was a bit fiddly but not so bad I couldn't live with it. Thursday I couldn't ever get into reverse. Friday was okay in the morning but I couldn't get reverse to come home from work. Yesterday I couldn't get reverse ever.

The PO is apparently an idiot. He didn't notice that the thermostat was stuck open, that the lights on the ACC unit didn't work, that the antenna didn't go up or that the tires only had 10psi each... He made bubba repairs wherever possible and when he couldn't figure out which wires to the radio were speaker wires he just ran new wires to the fronts only... Total chucklehead.

  -Curt

Sounds like a sure-fire remedy for boredom, plenty to keep you from suffering the idle mind/devil's playground syndrome

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am