On Sunday, February 12, 2006, at 12:15 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:

Thats one way to look at it. Its kind of fun to spend my lunchbreak in the car fiddling around, then come back into work and declare I fixed something. Thats more than some of my coworkers accomplish all day. Unfortunately considering the blizzard we're having right now and my lack of a shop this shifter issue will have to be tackled by a "real" mechanic.

  -Curt

I hear ya Curt, luckily the storm is concentrated mostly south of me. It was spitting snow about an hour ago, overcast now. I always try real hard to get things squared away before Winter kicks in. Doesn't always work out that way though.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am