No, you would have just been shaken up good.

I got hit square in the driver's door by a Chevy 3500 series van doing 60, had to have weighed at least 7000 lbs. Headlight right at the seat back, full impact to up to the front of the car.

I walked away -- slightly crooked, but walking.

Shoved the A pillar in at least 18 inches at the bottom, caved the door in so far it broke the turn signal lever off, bent the whole car so much the passenger front door stands half an inch proud of the frame, but three doors still open and close.

Not that I recommend getting T-boned for entertainment....

Peter