Thank you.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Crone via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Tim Crone" <bb...@crone.us>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 124 bites dust

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 9:31 PM, WILTON via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
'Just realized how thankful I should be tonight. If the impact had been just a fraction of a second later, it would have been a "T bone" impact on my door and could have easily killed me instead of pitching me around to the right and shaking me a bit. 'Don't think I've been so close to such since Dec '72 over Hanoi. How lucky and blessed we are and usually don't even know it or think about it.

Amen!  Glad you walked away, and made it home to see your family.

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you,
-Tim