True, however, there were instances where people were purposefully shielding
their conversations so others around them couldn’t hear.  Some were even
attorney-client conversations, and the FBI knew this.  These were the
conversations the FBI wanted, so I think there’s a clear effort on their part
to eavesdrop on people even when they’re trying to keep their conversations
private in a public place.

At least that’s what the courts are thinking, so far.

Dan