This is also true. I worked my way through kolledge. I used my $400 student loan to buy a pioneer stereo and a drum set. I still have both.

but most people never use the kollege education at work. The exceptions are math, sciences (hard sciences, real science, as opposed to the sociology, psychology, edubabble, etc.) and engineering and technology areas. The fraud still exists in the form of exorbitant fees, and in the form of worthless degrees, like genderstudies, ethnic studies, etc.

The majority of kids in kollege now believe they are owed higher ed and a high llifestyle. The rush around campuses is to build the most fancy, most expensive student dwellings. The on-campus housing is following the same path. single rooms, big pools and rec halls, and all kinds of other BS. A far cry from the dorms of the 70s and before.

OK Don via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 9, 2016 at 2:15 PMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach>
Taking on the student loan debt is a choice, it's not the only way to pay
for school. For instance, the students can work . . . as a lot of us did,
and my kids did.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <