You hit a point right on the head that I often reference - for example, a
snowmobile is a snowmobile.  Your $750 sled does (functionally) the same thing
the $10,000 sled does.  Maybe not as quietly, economically or with all the same
appurtenances, but it’s still a snowmobile and it gets you around accordingly.
So why would anyone spend $10,000 for a snowmobile? Or what makes their’s so
much better to justify the additional cost?

This is my thought process.  I don’t know a lot of people who would agree with
it, but it is what it is.  And I’m not a cheapskate or a skinflint by any means.

Dan