On Wednesday, February 15, 2006, at 04:46 PM, wilton strickland wrote:

Johnny, part you may be missing is that I'm no longer physically able to do most things that to most of us are very easy. 46 yrs ago, I could dismantle and reassemble a jet engine. 'Til coupla yrs ago, I had never seen anything that I thought I could not do. If my hands didn't shake so, I'd have run
appropriate charging circuit with switch to trunk several wks ago.
'Realized coupla days ago that an appropriate circuit, with switch, that I never use (defrost) terminates only a few inches above trunk where I need it. 'Even considered rear vanity/dome light circuit, but 'fraid it may not
"handle" charger.

Wilton

I understand your inability to do many things but it seems you will need to modify the system which may take more effort than running a new wire. I see how the wiring for the defrost is convenient.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am