My dad had 23-26 dodges. He chopped the frame, extended it and made them into trucks, all without a welder. He had a chisel that looked like a hammer that was used to cut the frame rivets. He sold the last ~24 dodge truck in the early 80s.

Mountain Man via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 14, 2016 at 10:46 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach>

Oilfield Dodge, also.
thanks to Grant http://www.tvraaca.org/oilfielddodge1920i.htm
mao

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 14, 2016 at 9:49 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach> I don't believe there are any "cheats" to get around this system. It's pretty much baked in to a number of different things.

Jaime might have some insight into this, as his stuff has to play nice with it, I believe.

Again, roll out the W123/W126 and earlier. Maybe the W124s, too. Nothing you can't get around in these....

Dan

Sent from my iPad

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 14, 2016 at 9:42 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach> This is what I like about driving the people's car. When the security stuff like that fails the aftermarket figures out a way to defeat it. If you buy a tune for your car the immobilizer defeat is usually thrown in for free. Since the TDI engines get transplanted into a lot of things defeating the electronic nannys is kind of important.
-Curt