On 13/07/2016 12:00 PM, Joel Cairo via Mercedes wrote:
You could put those twennyates yo on your dizzel wagon yo and go driving around DC later in the evening yo, see what ladies come running.

On a similar aspect, last night on the flix I was watching some show called "Roadkill" which is mildly entertaining. They were doing some sort of comparison to a Lambo Aventador and a seriously chopped/channeled rat rod that was pretty much a rolling POS but sorta interesting. They observed that the guys were drawn to the Lambo, while the ladies were drawn to the rat rod. I have no idea if they accurately reported this statistical survey, but it was kinda interesting.

--JC

Rat rods are interesting. Some are pretty decent and some are junk but all are different. I like car shows but I truly do not care if I ever see another perfect big block Camaro trailer queen. I want to see cars that are driven and not just polished.

RB