Well said.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Cairo via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Joel Cairo" <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wilton needs this for his new ride

When I was in 2nd grade, the principal (who I later learned to have been a pedophile) called my mother for a conference and told her I was going to be a JD (school lingo for juvenile delinquent) unless she got me under control. Though I peaked early it did not manifest at that time with the ladies. Later on in HS I was a honorrollee and marginal JD, and it did not manifest much either with the ladies. Now I am an AD according to some commentators, and the ladies love me but, alas, having just one (well, two if you count my daughter) I am unable to capitalize on that achievement! Old Benzes seem to have no effect on their assessments.

--JC