For those of you who haven't seen it Dimitri is hilarious when he gets wound up
about bad renting college students, he gets all twitchy... ;)
-Curt

      From: Dimitri <dsereta...@yahoo.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:56 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Looking for new renters

-Collect first, last, security always!
-Have an addendum that addresses all points that matter to you that are not
addressed in a standard lease form
-force them to agree to abide to your house rules. Put that in lease.
-if mature adults (not college students), always perform credit check. People
with bad credit will NOT be reliable tenants, period!

Sent from my iPhone