On 10/08/2016 10:05 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
So we showed the house to prospective new tenants. They want the house. Had
them complete online application via service provided by USAA thru transunion.
Maybe I put it in wrong or they did it wrong but only the wife info was in
there. She had chapter 7, many accounts in collections, and a 4 page eviction
report. Needless to say it would be a decline. I guess the husband is going to
have to try with his info. Otherwise it's a no go. They got married recently
and a lot of this stuff has to do with her ex.

DECLINE - DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

ALWAYS CHECK REFERENCES OF PAST LANDLORDS
INSIST THEY GIVE YOU A LIST OF THE PREVIOUS PLACES THEY HAVE LIVED AND CHECK THEM OUT

DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THEM IN ANY WAY

RB