So, when's the move to IN?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Looking for new renters

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 01:08:54 +0000 Rick Knoble via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Kaleb ponders:

If somebody had great credit why would they be renting, why not buy?

Much easier to rent, and the landlord miraculously takes care of it
all. All they have to do is go to work, and watch TV when they get
home.
Those are the tenants you want. They choose to rent, they aren't forced
to. I have known several people that fit that description.

They also do not have to sell a house when they want/need to move.

That's precisely why we are renting now that we have sold our house in
Los Alamos.

Craig