This is like the game where you sit in a circle, tell the person next to you a
story, let it go around the circle and see how closely it matches the original
story when it gets back to you…

I was looking at a 1984 300SD in Portland.  I’m not totally enamored of it, as
it’s got a few more warts than I’m willing to accept and the owner’s asking
price doesn’t justify the amount based on the condition as described (I’m still
waiting on pictures.). They want to trade me for the S420 plus cash to make up
the difference.

The suggestion was made that Mao could drive it back to Floriduh for me, and I
questioned how he would get their initially.

And from there it devolved….

Dan