I went to the PnP today and scored a little bit.  I got calipers off a 560SEL,
as well as the main brake line from the underside of the car.  I had to cut out
the line, but left the connections so that I might be able to separate them and
install with ease.  It is all boogered up at the moment..

The 300SD gave up a set of new motor mounts and newer calipers with full pads.
I think I should install the new caliper set and maybe rebuild the other.  From
looking at a plethora of parts sources, the SD uses a 123# part, where the SEL
was a 126#.  They look exactly the same based on what I pulled off, but for the
filth.  Are they the same?

Moss does not grow on me much.  I got a delivery of brand new motor mounts
yesterday.  Pads should be here by Monday, the E brake shoes came today.

clay