I did.  Only problem I ran into was removal of the rear bumper cap that runs
across the back of the car.  Small sheet metal screws hold this into place and
the heads were corroded enough that there was no way any of them were going to
come off without a fight, so I left it.

Lousy pictures because it was half in/out of the sun, but here’s some before
and after:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hdc7u46wlq5l987/AAAltLDK-AkYXkRX_izNQT3Oa?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hdc7u46wlq5l987/AAAltLDK-AkYXkRX_izNQT3Oa?dl=0>

I’ll let it dry thoroughly while I take a break for lunch, then I’ll start in
on cleaning all the pieces.  By the time I’m done with that it will be plenty
dry and read for a wipe down with IPA and the start of polishing.  Polishing
should go quickly, since everything is out of the way.  Makes it so, so much
easier.

Dan/Martha