No thread hijacking, please.

Eldest son decided he didn’t need a Costco cash card for gas, so I was able to
defer the Costco trip until tomorrow.  Thank goodness, as it’s probably crazy
today.

While things dried out, I installed a new ceiling fan on our lanai as the old
one was in really bad shape.  With the house getting painted I took the
opportunity to remove the old fan and toss it.

After a few minutes to give the back a chance to recover slightly I will move
the 300D into the garage and commence finish recovery.

Dan