No, New Glow Plugs and NO Dash Light when in pre start ign switch position or when cranking. New relay time?

(BTW, I seem to recall a fuse under the relay - is there any possibility it is bad? Yes, I know, I am grasping at straws...)

Thanks Mitch I will hook up the Battery charger, etc. as suggested.

LarryT