That usually indicates bad plugs but who knows. It's all pretty simple, have
someone turn the key on while you touch the relay and see if you hear/feel it
click on or not. Heck you should be able to hear it click on and off from the
drivers seat. If it does not then the relay is bad. If it does then pull the
harness going out to the plugs and check the resistance. If too high or open
the plug is bad.

Sent from my iPhone