Friends, my 300D came out of winter hibernation for a day yesterday and I noticed a small drip of oil (not trans fluid) from the bottom driver's side of the Behr radiator. It is very hard to see the origin of the drip- as chasing oil that is falling by gravity and wind is never easy. Here is my question for the savants of this group. What are likely places for this leak on that side of the radiator or nearby so that I can clean things and see where this is coming from?

As a side note, one month of sitting in 10-40 degree temps here in Rhode Island and the MB fired after one glow and first compression turnover. I have had gas cars that won't start if left for 2 weeks.

John Peterson
Kingston RI
1991 300D 2.5 77k miles