      From: Larry Turner via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Fred Moir via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Larry Turner <l02tur...@comcast.net>
 Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 4:58 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fused

Well, add this to the bizarre file.  I started typing this reply and it
disappeared.  Poof!

Oh well, I guess that was practice.  The doors were locked some how and
the alarm went off without any warning!  Man! That's scary when the horn
sounds and the lights flash!    Naturally I had left my keys
upstairs!    So I pulled the + battery terminal.

anyway,  I thought I should follow someones instructions to test the 5
pins coming from the relay.  I put the Neg Probe to 1 of the 5 pins,
then I put the red probe to a ground such as the manifold.  It read 0 V,
with the key turned to the pre-glow position..    That didn't sound right.

So I need to decide what to do next.  Might have to buy my wife a car...

Seems reasonably good, now find the fault in the wiring from the plugs to the
relay...