      From: Larry Turner via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Larry Turner <l02tur...@comcast.net>
 Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 6:10 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fused

Thanks Curt.

    I know it may appear I'm stupid, I know the battery has to be
hooked up to get 12V from it.  ;-)  But I have been known to hook a
meter up backwards.

    BTW, I also had 12V showing at the large red cable going into the
relay and 12V on both sides of the flat fuse.  But with the key on,
there was 0V on the 1 of 5 prongs I tested.

    Actually, I believe I had the probes connected correctly but
described it poorly.    But I'll check the connection again.

    As always I appreciate the help.

LarryT

91 300D