Manfred's stove is a thing of beauty. All the upper crust now are buying reproductions of such stoves, but Manfred's is the real thing.

In college i commandeered my mom's 48" GE stove with the "deep well." It worked wonderfully, but the oven was small (24")

I want an oven that will take full sheet pans. (18.5 x 26) Preferably convection/conventional. Preferably capable of baking 3-5 sheet pans at a time.

Mountain Man via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 19, 2017 at 5:01 PM

Same here in 74 but that stove is gone. Chambers cast iron cook box.
tin-man