Like I said earlier, quality control for those cars was horrible. To daily
drive one you *must* properly sort it. Which means taking it to DMC and
give them a dump truck full of money. As a grand tourer, once sorted, they
are actually wonderful cars. Been part of DeLorean groups for a while, so
know some people that for them it is their only car. Getting to that point
took a lot of time and effort though.

EdB