      From: Dan--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "d...@penoff.com" <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:03 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OK guys it's time to grow up

There is a local television feed on cable that's a national provider in most
markets called "MeTV". They show all kinds of older TV shows, like Hogan's
Heroes, Twilight Zone, etc., etc.  One of the shows they run is MacGyver, which
precedes Hogan's Heroes (which I often watch before I fall to sleep.)

I never watched the show when it aired, but have heard about it, especially the
spoofs on Saturday Night Live.  I occasionally see the last few minutes of it,
and since having done so, have found that it's got to be one of the goofiest
bad 80s shows that ever existed....

-D

Sent from my iPad