From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Mar 02 15:48:51 2006
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:48:49 -0600
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OkieQ 2006, ****UPDATE***

About 3 weeks ago or so I posted 2 possible dates, the 17th or the 24th
for people to pick from.  Nobody really said anything one way or the
other so I set the date for the 17th.  Now somebody just emailed me
requesting to move it back a week.  Thats pretty much it, if 1 person
has a problem with it, then the move will not happen.  If everybody is
OK with it, then I will move it since either date was given as an
option.  If nobody has spoken up by the end of the day(will in the
morning I guess) I will move it because the guest of honor is needing to
purchase airline tickets.  So, to simplify, date staying the same if
anybody speaks up, date changes if nobody does.  Once that happens,
there will be no changing it again.