Yes, to me, that is the most basic concept at work here. I was saying that the other day. Why on earth would they lower the prices once it has been well-established that we will continue to buy just as much at the higher prices?

I liken it to cigarettes. It's hard to believe what they're getting for a pack these days, but folks just keep on buyin and puffin. (just an example - don't fillet me)

Brian
83 240D

Luther ( I think) ? Wrote:

If you had a product to sell, and you knew the top dollar that it would fetch that wouldn't diminish the volume of sales, wouldn't you push the price to the
top dollar???