Hmm, I've got CentOS downloaded already, might give it a try.
-Curt

      From: Ed Booher <edboo...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 9:19 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Oh for pete's sake

Yup the 32-bit EFI is fun. However, I know that the 32-bit EFI Mac Pro 1,1 will
boot 64 bit Red Hat / CentOS. Because I've been using my CentOS Live DVD to try
and get some data off a drive. So GRUB *will* do it, maybe MacPup doesn't
include the 32-bit GRUB loader since they assume this is replacing a 64-bit OS
X install?
EdB
On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes