I bought a buzz box and my son and I rebuilt a boat trailer about 15 years ago.
Used the frame and all new running gear. Repaired original frame. Has never
come apart.

Sent from my Galaxy TabĀ® A
-------- Original message --------From: Meade Dillon via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2017-07-07  5:03 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com> Subject: [MBZ]
Am I crazy?
I've been thinking about buying a welder and building my own boat trailer.
The trailer for my sailboat is, I believe, the original steel trailer from
1973, and after dipping it in salt water for the last ten years, it has
pretty much reached the end of its life.