I agree with them.

TIG has the control needed to weld thin materials [with welding skills]  As
always, aluminum must be super clean at the time of the weld, gas envelop
needs to be managed properly, and condition and shape of tungsten tip in
the torch is critical to control weld puddle size and contamination.

Get it all just right, and you have a sound weld that is to pretty to cover
up.