I considered the sailboat option, but I'm quite sure the local waters will also
be covered with power boaters.  We've talked to a few people, and watched our
neighborhood boat storage empty out last night.

It's already a mess, I awoke to emergency vehicle sirens from the major
thoroughfare, highway 17, which is just about two miles away.

I cannot in good conscience send them out to fend for themselves, my prayer is
that if that "I told you so" moment comes, it is merely inconvenience.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC