My abode is just about dead center, we'll get a little over a minute and a half
of totality.  SWMBO wants to head to the nearest beach, a barrier island,
normally about a fifteen minute drive, so I think we'll need to leave at about
11 so we can be totally jammed in a huge crowd, sweating for hours, no easy
toilets, no beer, and then waste another few hours trying to fight the traffic
getting back off the island.  Should be fun!
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC