Thanks Peter -
    Yeah, you're right - I need to have it done and be rid of it.   My height makes leaning over the fender or rad to reach the valve stretches the backs of my legs which won't work as I am now configured. :-)

    Thanks for the quick reply.  Having to confirm it is installed correctly will be a problem if I enlist my wife or son for help as neither have much in the way of patience for working as you describe.   I really enjoy working on engines and always take my time but that's hard to teach when it's not in their basic nature.

    Thanks again, Back to your regular,  pre-enjoyed programming....
LarryT
91 300D