Can't fault your logic

--R

On 8/30/17 12:30 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
On August 30, 2017 at 11:57 AM Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
Might well depend on how bad the hail damage is.
Big hail will take out all the glass etc. Becomes too expensive to
repair even if you can live with dimples in the sheet metal.
That's why the auction listings have pictures. The two in particular I was
complaining about were very nice cars.

Here's one that was hit about as hard as can be without glass breakage.
Not far from Dallas, they had baseball to softball sized hail, sometimes with
60-100mph winds, on June 14. I suspect this car caught a big piece of that.
Clean title though. Buy it, license it, drive it, if you want a 2015
CheapClasse AWD that's dimpled like a golf ball:
https://www.copart.com/lot/31721187