-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:29 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Traction in adverse conditions

That's good news. As soon as I can get better tires on there and become a
better driver, and place a few sandbags in the the space designed for them,
I can expect the car to back me up into my parking space like all my other
cars do.

Brian

Marshall wrote:

Your problem isn't the design of the car. It may be your tires or it may
be your driving, but it's NOT the car's design.