> Good work. How are you wiring the LEDs?  To monitor if power is being
> passed by the devices properly?

Internal to the PBU, I have nestled a red and a blue LED behind two of the
switches.  The red LED is behind the DEF button, and is wired so that it
turns on when the monovalve is activated.  The blue LED is behind the NORM
button, and is wires so that it turns on when the Klima is actuated.  I did
this in particular so that I could tell if it was the monovalve or the PBU
at fault when I wasn't getting heat.  The blue LED will show the AC
compressor cycling.

-- Jim