Larry did you purchase that via the "gun show loop hole"?  Glad to hear you
like it, I'm not a fan.

I watched NPR a couple nights ago, some D senator on the most recent mass
shooting in TX kept hammering on about the gun show loop hole, he must have
mentioned it about 20 times.  Completely ignored the fact that the TX
church shooter purchased his guns illegally, no additional laws would have
stopped him.  Sadly in this particular case the AF dropped the ball and did
not enter his felony conviction for domestic violence into the NCIC
database (actually Naval Consolidated Brig in Miramar may be taking the
heat, as that is where he was imprisoned, but I'm not sure if the staff
there was supposed to do that or the AF bubbas at the court martial that
convicted and sentenced him).

Max
Charleston SC