I carried a M92 daily for several years (the double action only (DAO) version
called the "Brigadier". It works, it is pretty reliable, but I did not love it.
I have also carried a Glock 19 and an HK USP Compact in .40. My preference
would be for the Glock or H&K. If you want self-defense capability, I recommend
the .40 greatly over the 9.

Also, size and weight are a detriment to concealed carry. It's a lot more
pleasant to carry something lighter weight. I believe that the polymer of the
Glock and H&K help to absorb recoil. I worked with some agents who worked
anti-narcotics in the jungles of South America, and they claimed that the
anti-corrosion finish on the steel parts of the Glock resisted corrosion much
better than others' stainless pistols. IME the Glock 19 had annoying snappy
recoil with 9 mm +P+ ammo, but handled nicely with regular 9 mm ammo.

I think recovery for subsequent shots is faster and more natural with the Glock
or the H&K than with the Beretta.

As far as grip is concerned: a consistent grip is a critical part of accuracy
with a handgun. Revolvers tend to have a more rounded grip which lends itself
to more consistency. A pistol (semi-auto) requires more practice to achieve the
same level of consistency.

I would rate the Glock easiest to shoot well, followed by the H&K, with the
Beretta last.

HTH

Greg