That's because you do your shooting at a "range". Bubba shoots in his (or
someone else's) backyard. He doesn't pay to go somewhere to shoot, just
steps out the back door. I don't consider myself "Bubba", but that's how I
shoot - step out the back door and shoot at the pile of 12" and larger logs
stacked three deep, with no one living on the other side.
I hear gunfire almost every day around here, once recently was most likely
a bump-stock. I haven't heard it this week, probably because he is saving
up for another case of ammo . . .

--
OK Don

for themselves."