Try this dry fire drill to improve trigger position and target.

1. Clear the weapon, remove ammo from dry fire room. Be safe.

2. Put a sticky note on the wall at sight height, with a small X on it.

3. Stand in firing stance, with your proper grip and finger position on
trigger, muzzle of gun 4 inches from the "X" ..... acquire proper sight
picture with focus on front sight and X.... Squeeze trigger to take up
slack to "release point" while holding sight picture... then squeeze past
release point to hammer fall, while staying focused on sight picture.

If you are "pulling the weapon with the trigger" you will observe it right
away using this drill.

Adjust stance, grip, and trigger finger to gain precision and practice
[it's cheap, no ammo used.]
The more you practice up close, the tighter you will hold on the "X" up
close... when you feel good at 4 inches... back up to 12 and start over....
repeat often....

Enjoy.... be safe.