HA! I understand that too well. I kept fooling with 240Ds long after I should
have moved on...
-Curt

    On Sunday, December 10, 2017, 5:07:52 PM EST, OK Don <okd...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Now, now - we're talking buying old used Mercedes here - rational decision
making is not necessarily a part of the process. A Diesel can be a purely "I
love the technology of compression ignition" - not "I want great fuel economy
and long engine life". If he want's a Diesel car, he should get one. I do
sorely miss having a Diesel - and if I wasn't into building airplanes now, I'd
be in the market for an old Mercedes Diesel myself.
On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes