On 20/12/2017 8:51 AM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:

when the rear links and the subframe mounts are loose, the rear end will get squirrelly, especially crossing RR tracks.  Even at that point, the car is still drivable.

What happens with braking in a corner?
I once drove a loaner car from an autobody shop that scared the heck out of me when I braked a bit in a corner. I don't know what was wrong with it as I only had it for a day and only experienced the thrill on one occasion but I would not want to have it happen often.

RB