Marshall Booth wrote:
The present nearly 30% premium of diesel over gasoline won't endure (unless some idiot decides to raise the tax on diesel even higher) as the demand for fuel oil declines with the approach of spring and the demand for gasoline increases as the vacation season arrives. They'll be about equal then.

I hope you're right. I haven't seen diesel equal the price of any grade of gasoline since about the time Katrina hit. I also keep hearing experts saying that we're in for a shortage of diesel, as more people buy diesel cars, because refineries have spent most of their money on equipping themselves to make gasoline, not diesel.

David Brodbeck
'83 300D Turbo