My neighbor is having his usual bbq oyster roast. He picks this day because
most people know when this game is played and he figures it will be somewhat
easier for folks to remember. It is probably the only place where you see all
flavors of people — (il)legal Hispanics, blacks, whites, Poor as dirt folks,
millionaires, billionaires, middle class folks, sane folks, whack jobs, guys
flying in on their helicopters, politicians graced and disgraced and graced
again, and just about anyone else you might (not) want to experience sitting
down together to enjoy the experience.  The eats and drinks and company are all
excellent. And the music will be very good, local folks likely to include some
who are moderately famous and whom you might have heard on the radio last
Saturday.

I think the game is on cable/sat channel this year which I don’t have so I
won’t be watching it there either. Let me know if there are any “ wardrobe
malfunctions “

--FT taking a knee for some oysters and Q and brew
Sent from iPhone