Millennials take a lot of flack where the people saying "I do not recall" are
baby boomers...
-Curt

    On Sunday, February 11, 2018, 12:20:44 PM EST, G Mann via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 In the words of one particular woman, 168 times before congress... "I do
not recall"....

For myself, I have refused to participate in billions of bribe money,
apparently, while making myself unavailable..... ;))

Respectfully suggest that our general age group did not "raise" millennial,
rather, we "failed to raise them" , by instilling the stiff moral character
that can only come from being held accountable for their actions from
birth. Childhood is, in distillation, "adulthood training camp" and today,
many failed their merit badges.

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 10:09 AM, Mountain Man via Mercedes <