On a peripheral note, my daughter today realized she is going to have to write
a check for the first time to Unkie Sam come April. Being more towards the left
side of center than I am, I had expected she would welcome this opportunity to
support the gummint wisdom and programs, but alas this is not the case when it
becomes one’s own money being extracted.

--R
Sent from iPhone